Computer Use Policy
Members of the Rivier community and certain affiliates may use library computers. This includes:
- Currently enrolled Rivier University students
- Faculty and staff with current Rivier ID
- Sisters of the Presentation of Mary community. Presentation sisters living on campus have personal accounts to log on to the network. Sisters stationed at other locations do not necessarily have accounts.
- Rivier alumni with ID or other verification (non-printing)
- Currently enrolled RISE students and RISE facilitators with Rivier ID (non-printing)
- NHCUC students and faculty with current ID from any of the following institutions:
Antioch University New England, Colby-Sawyer College, Community College System of NH, Franklin Pierce University, Hellenic American University, Keene State College, Massachusetts College of Pharmacy and Health Sciences-Manchester, New England College, Plymouth State University, Saint Anselm College, Southern New Hampshire University, University of New Hampshire (non-printing)
- Conference attendees and other guests of Rivier University (non-printing)
- PLUS Company students with an instructor (non-printing)
- Nashua public and private high school students with current school ID (non-printing)
- Rivier faculty/staff family members (non-printing)
- Rivier University Sodexo staff (non-printing)
All library computer users are subject to the terms of Rivier’s Acceptable Use Policy.
To protect your online privacy and your university account, and as a courtesy to others using the library, please log off library computers if you need to step away.
Remote Access to Licensed Databases
Remote access to library databases is limited to current Rivier students, faculty, staff, Sisters, and faculty emeriti.