Originally, Rivier University’s library was housed in Florence Hall until 1958, when Regina Library was built. In 2007, the library began building a new addition, which opened in June 2008. With that addition, the library offers a wide variety of services, including:
- Addition of 11,700 square feet.
- Many varied types of seating throughout the library.
- A large, open reference room, electronic classroom and quiet study.
- Café with seating for 30 guests.
- Six group study rooms for private space.
- Noise level areas for all preferences (computer area, reading room, quiet study).
- Full-size elevator.
- Reference, circulation and interlibrary loan services.
See a map of the library.