Interlibrary Loan (ILL) supplements Regina Library’s print and online collection by borrowing items for our users from libraries across the country and around the world.
Click below to log in to your RivILL account using your Rivier username and password:
Your username is the first part of your Rivier email address (ie: jsmith). If you have not set up your email account, contact IT.
In your RivILL account you can:
- Submit Requests for Books, Articles and Media
- Check the Status of Your Requests
- View and Download PDFs of your Requested Articles for 60 Days
- Renew ILL items
- View Your ILL History
Time Frame for Arrival:
ILL requests are processed the next business day after submission. Expect articles to arrive within 7 business days and mailed materials within 14 business days. There are many factors related to how quickly you will receive your ILL requests (how many libraries own the material, where the material is travelling from, etc.); so all time frames are approximate. Please contact ILL to inquire about specific requests.
- View ILL Policy
- The ILL office is located on the 2nd floor of the Regina Library, Room 221.
- email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- phone: (603) 897-8255