Interlibrary Loan (ILL) supplements Regina Library’s print and online collection by borrowing items for our users from libraries across the country and around the world.
In your RivILL account you can:
- Submit Requests for Books, Articles and Media
- Check the Status of Your Requests
- View and Download PDFs of your Requested Articles for 60 Days
- Renew ILL items
- View Your ILL History
Log in to your RivILL account using your Rivier username and password. Your username is the first part of your Rivier email address (ie: jsmith). If you have not set up your email account, contact IT.
- View ILL Policy
- The ILL office is located on the 2nd floor of the Regina Library, Room 221.
- Office Hours: 9:00 – 4:30 Monday through Friday
- email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- phone: (603) 897-8255