Check My Award Status
You can check your financial aid award status online with Net Partner.
Financial aid online is the best way to access information and receive updates regarding your financial aid. You are able to make necessary adjustments to your award and view all documents that may need to be submitted to the Office of Financial Aid. Your Net Partner account will become an important tool during your time at Rivier.
Logging in to Net Partner
New Student Login:
After receiving your award letter in the mail, you’ll want to familiarize yourself with your Net Partner account.
- First, you will need your Net Partner ID listed on your award letter. This will be located in the body of the text under your list of awards.
- Access Net Partner.
- Enter your Net Partner ID into the site.
- Click the “First Time User” button.
- You will then need to verify the following information: zip code and date of birth (mm/dd/yy).
- You will be required to create two security questions and a password. The password should be at least 5 characters in length and cannot contain spaces. Submit your changes.
- This should bring you back to the main login page where you will enter in your Net Partner ID and the new password to login to your account.
Returning Student Login:
After receiving your award email alert or missing information email alert, you will need to login to your Net Partner account to view the necessary information.
- First, you will need your Net Partner ID, which is listed on your email alert. This should be located within the body of the email text. Please note: The Student ID is not the same as your Rivier University ID card.
- Access Net Partner
- If you know the password for this site, you can skip to number 9. If you do not know the password for this site, you will need to follow steps 4-8. Please note: The password for this website is not the same as your FAFSA Password.
- Enter in your Net Partner ID into the site.
- Click the “Forgot Your Password?” button.
- You will then need to answer one of the security questions you had previously completed and submit the response.
- Next, you will be allowed to create a new password for your account.
- This should bring you back to the main login page.
- Here you will have to enter in your Net Partner ID and the password for your account to log in.
All students will have access to the same information located on Net Partner. It is important when you log in to Net Partner to pay attention to the “Current Award Year” drop-down so you are looking at the correct award year which is located on the top right corner of the screen. This will allow you to view any of the years you received financial aid.
Here is a breakdown of the informational tabs found on the site:
Home. The homepage allows you to review a brief breakdown of documents. This page also lists a few resources, such as a website for alternative loan lenders and PLUS loan options. You can find important contact information as well.
Accept your award. If you have never viewed this tab, you will need to read and accept the terms and conditions before you can view your financial aid. Once you have submitted the terms and conditions, you will be able to view your budget and awards. The budget section shows the maximum amount you can borrow with all your financial aid, student employment, and outside resources or loans. Once you have been awarded, your awards will be in a pending status. You will need to accept or decline the awards and submit the changes.
View your award. The “View Your Award” tab will give you a breakdown of your aid between the semesters you are awarded. For example, if you were awarded for the standard award year, you would be able to view how your aid is split between the fall and spring semesters.
Documents you need to complete. The “Documents” tab will show you a list of all the documents that we received as well as the needed documents. If one of the documents in listed as a hyperlink, you will either be able to access the document to print it or click on the link to bring you to a website.
Messages. Additional information can be found here, including your financial aid counselor’s name and any “Thank You Note” instructions for awarded endowed scholarships.
Loan history. The loan history shows your federal loan debt as was reported on your most recent SAR. This will not include any private or alternative loans. For up-to-date information, view your federal loan debt at www.nslds.ed.gov. You will need to know your Federal Student Aid ID (FSA ID) and password to access your NSLDS account.
Financial aid forms library. The “Forms” tab lists all possible forms for our office. You may not be required to submit all the forms, but they are available should you need them.
Office of Financial Aid
- Telephone (603) 897-8488
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Location Adrienne Hall