Tuition and Fees
A Rivier University education is an investment toward reaching your academic and professional goals. As a partner in your success, Rivier awards 100% of our full-time undergraduate students some form of financial aid.
Tuition, Fees, and Expenses
Choose an area to view tuition rates:
- Professional Studies (On Campus and Online Programs)
- Graduate (On Campus and Online Programs)
- Graduate (International Students)
- Doctoral (On Campus and Online Programs)
Students must complete a Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA) form for Rivier to speak with others about your account. This includes parents, guardians, spouses, and others.
Employer Tuition Reimbursement Policy
The University will accept employer reimbursement as a form of payment. Complete the Employer Reimbursement Form. The $50 deferred payment fee, a $100 deposit for each class and the completed employer tuition reimbursement form must be submitted prior to the due date for the term/semester for which it applies.
Students should follow this procedure to arrange payment:
- Complete the student sections of the form and submit it to your employer’s Human Resources Office to have the “Employer Verification” section completed.
- Submit the completed form with a $50 deferred payment fee and a $100 deposit for each class to the Office of Student Financial Services prior to the due date for the term/semester for which it applies. Incomplete or late submission of this form will not be accepted and payment in full will be required prior to the start of classes.
- Reimburse Rivier University within 30 days after the end of the class(es) for which you submitted a completed form. If you do not reimburse the University within 30 days after the end of the class(es), the University reserves the right to assess late fees/finance charges and place your account for outside collection activity. Your account will be placed on hold, subsequent enrollments will not be allowed until the account has been satisfied, and no transcript/diploma will be released.
Note: Students with a poor payment history may not be able to participate in this program.