Professional Studies Tuition
Professional Studies Tuition and Fees
2023-2024 Academic Year
|Undergraduate Programs||Tuition Per Credit Hour|
|Nursing Clinical Courses||$1,088|
|Estimated Textbook & Supply Expenses||$1,400/year|
|Other Fees||See below|
Estimated Annual Costs
- The total annual estimated expense for full-time Professional Studies (12 credits per semester) students is $10,915.
- The total annual estimated expense for half-time Professional Studies (six credits per semester) students is $5,495.
- The total annual estimated expense for full-time Nursing Studies (including Clinicals) students is $22,475.
- No Application Fee
- Graduation Fee – $175
- Course Materials – Varies by course
- Challenge Exam – $80 per credit
- Credit for Prior Learning Portfolio – $80
- Transcript Fee – $10
- ID Card Replacement Fee – $20
- Parking Fee – $75
- Technology Fee – $25 per course
- Payment Plan Fee – Varies
- Returned Check and e-Check Fee (each occurrence) – $30
- Late Payment Penalty Fee – $100
- Liability Insurance Fee – Varies (nursing clinicals or practicums; counseling, social work, psychology internships)
Directed study courses will be charged at the prevailing rate at the time the course is taken. These courses are not covered by tuition remission.
Note: Finance charges will be applied to past-due accounts. Tuition rates are subject to change and are reviewed annually.