Doctoral Tuition and Fees
2023-2024 Academic Year
|Doctoral Programs||Tuition Per Credit Hour|
|Doctor of Education (Ed.D)||$739|
|Doctor of Nursing Practice (DNP) – per credit
Doctor of Nursing Practice (DNP) Clinical Courses
|Doctor of Psychology (Psy.D.)||$1,275|
- Application Fee (Ed.D. and Psy.D.) – $100
- No application fee for DNP
- Enrollment Deposit – $500
- Graduation Fee – $175*
- Course Materials – Varies by course
- Transcript Fee – $10
- ID Card Replacement Fee – $20
- Parking Fee – $75
- Technology Fee – $25 per course
- Payment Plan Fee – Varies
- Returned Check and e-Check Fee (each occurrence) – $30
- Late Payment Penalty Fee – $100
- Liability Insurance Fee – Varies
(nursing clinicals or practicums; counseling, social work, psychology internships)
Directed study courses are charged at the prevailing rate at the time the course is taken. These courses are not covered by tuition remission.
Note: Finance charges will be applied to past-due accounts. Tuition rates are subject to change and are reviewed annually.
*Graduation fee does not cover the cost of doctoral regalia.