We offer programs from the associate to doctoral level in nursing, business, education, computer science, counseling, behavioral health, and much more.
Strategic Partners Program
Rivier offers a Strategic Partners Program to support workforce development by providing leadership training and professional development opportunities to the employees of partner organizations.
Degree and certificate programs can be targeted to a specific discipline and courses are offered online, at Rivier’s campus, or at the Partners’ location based on participation.
The employees of our Strategic Partners receive a tuition discount. Employees should contact their Human Resources Office for information on available discounts and the process to enroll in a program.
Current Strategic Partners
Rivier supports continuing education programs for the following Strategic Partners.
- Catholic Charities New Hampshire
- Catholic Medical Center—Manchester, NH
- Concord Hospital—Concord, NH
- Crotched Mountain Foundation—Greenfield, NH
- Dartmouth-Hitchcock—Lebanon, NH
- Elliot Hospital—Manchester, NH
- GLCAC – Head Start Program—Lawrence, MA
- Home Health & Hospice Care, Inc.—Merrimack, NH
- Lowell General Hospital—Lowell, MA
- Mascenic Regional School District—New Ipswich, NH
- Parkland Medical Center—Derry, NH
- Pinkerton Academy—Derry, NH
- Saints Medical Center—Lowell, MA
- Southern New Hampshire Health System—Nashua, NH
- St. Joseph Hospital—Nashua, NH
- Valley Regional Hospital—Claremont, NH
- Tewksbury Hospital—Tewksbury, MA
- VNA of Greater Lowell—Lowell, MA
Contact us to discuss how your business or organization can become our next partner! Call (603) 897-8507 for information.
Our Center for Behavioral Health Professions and Workforce Development is addressing the critical workforce shortage. Learn how we are working to create partnerships and pathways to professional degrees and licensure.