Careers at Rivier
Our faculty and staff are as diverse as our student body. We work together to further Rivier's mission of transforming hearts and minds to serve the world.
Rivier is recognized for the development of programs which serve undergraduate, professional studies, graduate, and doctoral students. We offer a distinctive working environment, a dynamic culture, and a wide range of employee benefits. If you’re ready to join our team, please explore the opportunities we have to offer.
How to Apply
We ask that you follow the application instructions described within each job posting; application requirements vary by position. Please send all resumes via email, using the position title as your subject line; we only accept resumes for open positions in Microsoft Word or PDF format. Your application materials will be retained for one year. Your application will receive an acknowledgment from the Office of Human Resources before it is forwarded to the hiring manager or search committee.
Due to the volume of applications for each role, not all applicants will be invited to interview. If selected, a representative will contact you to schedule an interview. Some searches are lengthy and may take several months. You may direct inquiries to the Office of Human Resources at (603) 897-8717 to find out the status of a search. We ask that you not contact the hiring manager or search committee directly.
Explore Open Positions
- Adjunct | Composition Instructor
- Adjunct | Mathematics (Face-to-Face)
- Assistant Professor of Political Science
- Director of the Combined Psy.D. Program in Counseling and School Psychology
- Director of Counseling Programs in Mental Health, School Counseling, and School Psychology
- Access Services Coordinator/Circulation Coordinator
- Administrative Assistant | Admissions
- Assistant Teacher | Landry Early Childhood Center (Part-Time)
- Associate Teacher | Landry Early Childhood Center
- Data Entry Specialist (Full-Time)
- Graduate Student Employee | Division of Business
- Housekeeper/Custodian (3rd Shift)
- Public Safety Officer (3rd Shift)
- Public Safety Officer (Part-Time Nights)
Rivier University is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Rivier University does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, age, veteran or marital status, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation or disability in admission or access to, treatment in or employment in its programs and activities, and Title IX requires that the University not discriminate on the bases stated above. The following persons have been designated to handle inquiries regarding Title IX and the nondiscrimination policies:
Employees: Human Resources Manager in Molloy Hall, ext. 8221
Students: Vice President for Student Affairs in the Dion Center, ext. 8249
You may reach them at their office extensions, email or at TitleIXCoordinator@rivier.edu. Inquiries concerning the application of nondiscrimination policies may also be referred to the Regional Director, Boston Office, Office for Civil Rights, US Department of Education, 8th Floor, 5 Post Office Square, Boston, MA 02109-3921, P: (617) 289-0111, F: (617) 289-0150; TDD: (877) 521-2172, OCR.Boston@ed.gov.