Careers at Rivier
Our faculty and staff are as diverse as our student body. We work together to further Rivier's mission of transforming hearts and minds to serve the world.
Rivier is recognized for the development of programs that serve undergraduate, professional studies, graduate, and doctoral students. We offer a distinctive working environment, a dynamic culture, and a wide range of employee benefits. If you’re ready to join our team, please explore the opportunities we have to offer.
How to Apply
We ask that you follow the application instructions described within each job posting; application requirements vary by position. Please send all resumes via email, using the position title as your subject line; we only accept resumes for open positions in Microsoft Word or PDF format. Your application materials will be retained for one year. Your application will receive an acknowledgment from the Office of Human Resources before it is forwarded to the hiring manager or search committee.
Due to the volume of applications for each role, not all applicants will be invited to interview. If selected, a representative will contact you to schedule an interview. Some searches are lengthy and may take several months. You may direct inquiries to the Office of Human Resources at (603) 897-8717 to find out the status of a search. We ask that you not contact the hiring manager or search committee directly.
Explore Open Positions
- Adjunct | Biotechnology Internship
- Adjunct | Business Disciplines
- Adjunct | Composition Instructor
- Adjunct | Cybersecurity
- Adjunct | General Chemistry
- Adjunct | Integrative Biotechnology
- Adjunct | Organic Chemistry
- Adjunct | Principles of Chemistry
- Adjunct | Mathematics
- Adjunct | Physics
- Adjunct | Religious Studies
- Assistant/Associate Professor | Biology-Microbiology
- Assistant/Associate Professor | Chemistry
- Assistant Professor | Family Nurse Practitioner
- Assistant Professor | Undergraduate Nursing
- Administrative Assistant | Enrollment
- Assistant Director of Enrollment Operations
- Biology Lab Manager
- Coordinator of Multicultural Student Engagement
- Data Entry Specialist | Enrollment
- Director of Institutional Research
- Director of Student Financial Services
- Head Coach | Women’s Ice Hockey
- Maintenance Technician
Rivier University is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Rivier University does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, age, veteran or marital status, sex sexual orientation, gender identity or disability in admission or access to, treatment in or employment in its programs and activities, and Title IX requires that the University not discriminate on the bases stated above. The following persons have been designated to handle inquiries regarding Title IX and the nondiscrimination policies:
Employees: Justine Caron, Director of Human Resources in Molloy Hall, ext. 8210
Students: Dr. Paula Randazza, Assistant Vice President for Student Affairs in the Dion Center, ext. 8244
You may reach them at their office extensions, email or at TitleIXCoordinator@rivier.edu. Inquiries concerning the application of nondiscrimination policies may also be referred to the Regional Director, Boston Office, Office for Civil Rights, US Department of Education, 8th Floor, 5 Post Office Square, Boston, MA 02109-3921, P: (617) 289-0111, F: (617) 289-0150; TDD: (877) 521-2172, OCR.Boston@ed.gov.