Interested in working with us to make your reunion a memorable one? Contact us to find out how you can become a Reunion Class Representative!
Alumni Reunion Weekend
Celebrating Reunion Years ending in 3s and 8s
Alumni Reunion Weekend | Sept. 29-Oct. 1, 2023
Alumni had a wonderful weekend back on campus enjoying special activities and delicious dinners, all while reconnecting with classmates. View the photo album from the weekend on our Facebook page.
Schedule of Events
Friday, September 29
- Alumni Social Hour | Dion Center Patio, 6-7 p.m.
All alumni are invited to kick off the weekend at our social hour with open bar (beer and wine) and appetizers. Meet-up with classmates before heading to dinner on your own or our Welcome Back Reception in downtown Nashua.
- Class of 1973 (50th Reunion Class) Dinner | Madeleine Hall, Perreault Room, 7-8:30 p.m.
Members of the Class of 1973 are invited to a special dinner event in their honor.
- Welcome Back Reception | Margaritas Mexican Restaurant, 8:30-11 p.m.
Start your weekend at our alumni mixer for all class years at this popular spot in downtown Nashua. Enjoy appetizers and giveaways sponsored by the Rivier University Student Government Association. Van shuttles between the DoubleTree Hilton and Margaritas will be offered.
Saturday, September 30
- Reunion Registration and Hospitality Lounge | Dion Center, 8:30 a.m. -4 p.m.
Check-in when you arrive on campus and meet up with your classmates in a relaxing environment throughout the day.
- Rise with Raider Breakfast | Dion Center, 8:30-10 a.m.
Start your morning with bagels and coffee and take your photo with the Raider mascot!
- Yoga on the Quad | Dion Center Quad, 9-9:45 a.m.
Alumni of all skill levels are invited to our morning yoga class. Bring your mat and join us on the quad.
- Riv Talks | 30-minute sessions
Join conversations with Rivier faculty in our newest academic facilities:
– Science and Innovation Center, 10 a.m.
– Division of Business and Security Studies Cybersecurity Lab, 10:45 a.m.
– Nursing Simulation and Clinical Education Center, 11:30 a.m.
- Fall Fest Cookout and Beer Garden | Chapel Quad, 11:30-1:30 p.m.
Join with alumni, Rivier students, and families for a BBQ lunch from our grill. Enjoy music, carnival games, family-friendly activities, and giveaways. A beer garden will be open to alumni and 21+ guests. Be sure to visit one of our dessert trucks!
- Raider Cornhole Tournament | Chapel Quad, Noon-2:00 p.m.
Register a team or a single player spot for our first-ever cornhole tournament for alumni, students, and families. The winning team takes home the trophy and prizes will be given for best team name, most enthusiastic team, and more!
- Alumni Luncheon | Dion Center Dining Room, Noon-1:30 p.m.
This signature luncheon event is open to all alumni with special recognition for reunion classes. The Class of 1973 will be inducted into the Golden Society and we will present the 2023 Sister Madeleine of Jesus award, the highest honor presented by the Alumni Association.
- Go Boldly: Celebrating 90 Years | Regina Library, open from noon-5 p.m.
Visit our 90th anniversary display in Regina Library and enjoy coffee and conversation while you reflect on Rivier’s proud history.
- Campus Tours | Departing from Dion Center, 2 and 4 p.m.
Enjoy a walking tour of campus led by a student tour guide. Check out the newest developments on campus including Rivier Village; renovated facilities in nursing, business, and science; and much more!
- Celebration of Saint Marie Rivier | Open from 1:30-3:30 p.m.
Watch a 10-minute documentary celebrating the canonization of our University namesake and receive a commemorative medallion and publication honoring this milestone in Rivier’s history.
- Sign Making and Wine Tasting | Dion Center Reception Room, 2:00-3:30 p.m.
Create a decorative wooden sign, drink a little wine, and have some fun! Our instructor will teach participants how to create a hand-painted wooden sign to take home.
- Campus Tour | Departing from Dion Center, 4 p.m.
- A Tribute to Saint Marie Rivier | Heritage Plaza, 5:30 p.m.
Join Sister Paula Marie Buley, IHM, President for a toast to Saint Marie Rivier and honor the legacy of the Sisters of the Presentation of Mary, as we celebrate the canonization of our namesake and the University’s 90th anniversary.
- Alumni Dinner, Casino Night and Dessert Reception | Dion Center, 6 – 10 p.m.
All class years are invited to come together for the Alumni Dinner. Enjoy cocktails and appetizers, full dinner with prime rib and turkey carving stations (vegetarian options available), dessert reception, and an espresso bar. Try your luck at a casino table (just for fun, not real money), take photos at our Magic Mirror photobooth, and visit our outdoor patio bar with music.
Sunday, October 1
- Reunion Mass | Resurrection Chapel, 10 a.m.
Join with classmates in prayer and thanksgiving.
- Champagne Breakfast | Madeleine Hall, 11 a.m.
Enjoy a full breakfast while gathering with your classmates, a perfect end to your weekend of celebration.
Root for the Raiders at athletic games at Joanne Merrill Field on Saturday!
Field Hockey vs. Dean College | 11 a.m.
Women’s Soccer vs. St. Joseph’s College | 1 p.m.
Men’s Soccer vs. St. Norwich University | 3 p.m.
Visit the Rivier University bookstore!
Open Saturday, September 30 from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m.
CLICK HERE to download the 2023 reunion schedule
Make a Gift and Make a Difference
You can turn our students dreams into reality.