Join a dynamic group of business leaders for informational, networking events. Call (603) 897-8665 to join our mailing list and receive event invitations.
Comprised of distinguished business and community leaders, the Rivier University President’s Circle provides a forum for expert dialog on issues impacting our businesses and organizations, as well as our community.
Through this networking group, the University builds and fosters relationships with the business community and serves as a valuable resource for large and small businesses and organizations. The President’s Circle hosts Leadership Forums during the University’s fall and spring semesters, bringing business and community leaders together on our campus for informative sessions on a variety of current topics.
President’s Circle Council
The President’s Circle is designed to meet the needs of business leaders. To accomplish this, the University brought together a dedicated group of Presidents, CEOs, and business leaders to lead the Circle. Members of the President’s Circle Council come from a variety of industries and companies of all sizes.
- Paul Clark (chair), President & CEO, Clark & Lavey Benefits Solutions, Inc.
- William H. Barry, III, Attorney and Partner, Barry & Honorow, Attorneys at Law
- Jim Burke, Founder, Burke Advertising
- Michael Croatti `09 M.B.A., Senior Vice President, UniFirst Corporation
- David Cuzzi, President, Prospect Hill Strategies
- Suzanne Delaney ’16 M.B.A., Owner and Director of Programs, Leaders of Future Technology, LLC
- Catherine Eames ’81, Property Manager, Conway Management
- Ryan King, Director of Human Resources, McLane Middleton
- Debora McLaughlin ’02 M.A., CEO, The Renegade Leader Coaching & Consulting Group
- Patricia Mellor, Esq ’86, CEO, Girl Scouts of the Green and White Mountains
- Raymond Noel `00 M.B.A., Certified Private Wealth Advisor, Northeast Planning Associates
- Richard Pease, Co-Owner, Spectrum Marketing Companies
- Donald Sommese, First Vice President, Morgan Stanley
You can support a Rivier student by creating a President’s Circle Scholarship. You can name the scholarship for your business or organization and customize the recipient criteria to match your business goals.
Our Employer Partner Network provides career preparation for our students and helps employers find and develop a rich talent pool. Together, we can build tomorrow's workforce.
Make a Gift and Make a Difference
You can turn our students dreams into reality.