Join the Network and begin filling your open positions today.
Employer Partner Network
Rivier's Employer Partner Network (EPN) connects employers with the University's workforce-ready students and accomplished alumni.
Gain Access to Top Candidates
As an employer, you can become a part of the Employer Partner Network and you can immediately post your open positions and internships. You can also view posted resumes of an educated, skilled, and eager pool of candidates.
Establish Your Brand on Campus
Become a “company of choice” for Rivier students by establishing your brand on campus.
Create a presence by:
- Promoting your organization on Rivier’s Career Development web pages
- Listing available internships and positions on Rivier’s career management portal, RivierConnect
- Presenting your organization’s challenges to a class to assist you in solving problems or supporting a project
- Participating in on-campus guest panels and the annual Employer Partner Network Career Fair
Interact With Rivier Students Early
Begin creating connections with students as early as their first year and through their senior year.
Engage students by:
- Promoting your organization on the Rivier website
- Providing site tours and information sessions
- Arranging job shadow opportunities
- Developing ongoing internships for Rivier students
- Conducting informational interviews
- Assisting with mock interviews face-to-face or via InterviewStream
Help Shape Programming to Meet Your Recruitment Needs
Contribute valuable feedback on hiring trends and critical workforce skills to continuously enhance academic and career programming.
Engage with leadership by:
- Interacting with Rivier faculty and administrators
- Participating in the annual Employer Partner Advisory Board meeting
- Networking at Rivier University President’s Circle events
- Attending the annual Employer Partner Network Reception
Rivier’s curriculum focuses on experiential learning—our programs train students to think critically, practically, and to be problem-solvers. Professional development programs are introduced early in students’ Rivier experience, enabling them to build stronger resumes, networks, interviewing and job skills.