- Information Literacy at Rivier University
- Scheduling Library Instruction subject resources for groups, including hands-on display of electronic databases in a classroom setting
- Resources for Teaching how to Evaluate Information
- Linking to full-text articles from library databases
- Putting course materials on reserve at the library
- Using Open Education Resources (OER)
- Resources for Teaching for Civil and Civic Engagement
- Digital Literacy in the Real World – resources to help students maximize the benefits (and minimize the risks) of living in the digital age.
For more information, please visit our Faculty Services & Resources Guide.
- Extended borrowing periods of 90 days for books and 14 days for videos and reserves.
- Timely Interlibrary Loan and document delivery services.
- Media Equipment booking.
- Library Liaison representatives for individual departments.
- Responsive assistance with materials selection and acquisitions.
- Notification upon arrival of purchase requests.
- One-on-one Research Assistance.
Services for Online Faculty
- Teaching online? Library staff are here to help. You will need your University ID number in order to access library resources from off campus; if you do not have a Rivier ID card, please call the library at 603-897-8256 and we will be happy to look it up for you.
Celebrating Faculty Research, Scholarship, and Creative Accomplishment
Find out about the contributors and see photographs for each year’s celebration by visiting the Celebrating Faculty Research page.
Call or email Dan Speidel, Library Director, at (603) 897-8576 for more information regarding any of the above services.