Faculty Services and Resources
- Information Literacy at Rivier University
- Scheduling Library Instruction subject resources for groups, including hands-on display of electronic databases in a classroom setting
- Resources for Teaching how to Evaluate Information
- Linking to full-text articles from library databases
- Putting course materials on reserve at the library
- Using Open Education Resources (OER)
- Resources for Teaching for Civil and Civic Engagement
- Digital Literacy in the Real World – resources to help students maximize the benefits (and minimize the risks) of living in the digital age.
For more information, please visit our Faculty Services & Resources Guide.
- Extended borrowing periods of 90 days for books and 14 days for videos and reserves.
- Timely Interlibrary Loan and document delivery services.
- Media Equipment booking.
- Library Liaison representatives for individual departments.
- Responsive assistance with materials selection and acquisitions.
- Notification upon arrival of purchase requests.
- One-on-one Research Assistance.
Services for Online Faculty
- Teaching online? The library staff is here to help. You will need your University ID number in order to access library resources from off campus; if you do not have a Rivier ID card, please call the library and we will be happy to look it up for you.
Celebrating Faculty Research, Scholarship, and Creative Accomplishment
- Find out about the contributors and see photographs for each year’s celebration by visiting the Celebrating Faculty Research page.