Library Liaisons collaborate with each department to support the information and research needs of faculty and students, and they keep departments informed about Regina Library. Find your liaison in the Library Liaison Directory.
Liaisons familiarize themselves with the course offerings in their subject specialty in order to:
- Acquire library materials, including print and eBooks, journals, databases, DVDs and streaming video, and Open Educational Resources. Faculty suggestions and requests are strongly encouraged. Your liaison can provide tools for discovering new resources. You can send requests via email or campus mail or speak with your liaison by phone or in person.
- Recommend library resources upon request for faculty and students in their subject areas.
- Refer faculty or students to other library staff, such as Instructional Librarians, Interlibrary Loan, or Access Services.
In addition to suggesting materials for purchase and participating in the de-selection of library materials in their subject areas, faculty are encouraged to:
- Stay in contact with their Library Liaisons throughout the year with any questions or suggestions and any changes in the department’s curriculum or faculty.
- Invite Library Liaisons to departmental meetings.
- Recommend students use Regina library resources and services to help them succeed.
Rivier University Library Liaisons
View contact information for the Regina Library Staff to schedule a meeting with a Library Liaison.