About Regina Library
Rivier University's library was originally housed in Florence Hall until 1958, when Regina Library was built. In 2007, the library began renovations and construction for a new addition, which opened in June 2008. With that addition, the library offers a wide variety of services.
- Many types of seating options throughout the library.
- Large, open reference and reading rooms, an electronic classroom, and quiet study.
- Café with seating for 30 guests.
- Computers, printers, scanners, and copiers are available with access offered to members of the Rivier community.
- Six group study rooms. Three of these study rooms are reservable.
- Content Creation Center houses video production resources that allow faculty and students to develop high-quality digital products to enhance student engagement and success.
- Noise level areas for all preferences (open study areas, computer areas, reading room, quiet study).
- Research assistance, borrowing/lending, and interlibrary loan services.
See a map of the library.
- Telephone (603) 897-8256
- Email email@example.com