Unattended Items | Lost and Found Policy
Please do not leave personal items unattended. Regina Library is not responsible for lost or stolen items or items that are temporarily left in the library.
- Lost items such as clothing and textbooks will be held at the Library’s circulation desk.
- Lost items of value such as wallets, cell phones, keys, and laptops will be held by Public Safety.
- Lost computer discs and flash drives will be held in a secure area in the library.
- Any lost item that may be a health concern, such as food, drink cups, etc. will be discarded.
- Personal items left unattended are subject to removal.
- We will contact Public Safety regarding suspicious or unclaimed items including unattended backpacks.