From history to literature to the arts, our extensive course schedule offers something for everyone.
RISE is a membership-based organization. Courses are offered in two semesters per year in the Fall (September-November) and Spring (February-April) and meet once per week, for either five or ten weeks for 90 minutes per class.
Members may enroll in up to ten courses per semester ($130 per person per semester, nonrefundable membership fee).
Become a Member!
The only learning prerequisite is a curious and investigative mind! Led by experts and enthusiasts, our courses meet in the mornings and afternoons typically following this schedule:
- Most morning classes meet at either 9:00 – 10:30 a.m. or 10:45 a.m. – 12:15 p.m.
- Most afternoon classes meet at either 12:30-2 p.m. or 2:15 – 3:45 p.m.
Contact the RISE Office at (603) 897-8623 to request your registration packet.
Receive Exclusive Benefits
The following benefits are available to active RISE members with a Rivier ID card during the University’s academic year. Details are available in the RISE Membership Handbook.
- Free parking pass and University ID card
- Access to Regina Library resources and a 10% discount at the Cyber Cafe
- Access to Nashua Public Library
- Use of the Muldoon Fitness Center (new users to the weight room are required to schedule an orientation appointment before using the equipment)
- 10% discount on meals in the Dion Dining Center and a free meal after purchasing ten meals (with punch card issued by the RISE Office)
- Free use of the Nashua Transit bus system
- 25% discount at Hayward’s Ice Cream (Nashua location)
- 10% discount at Dunkin’ Donuts (two Main Street locations in Nashua)
- Access to a variety of trips and interest groups
- The RISE Literary Journal, DAWN, is written, edited, and published by members
- Invitations to a variety of University events including guest speakers, presentations, and more