For incidents involving disruptive behavior on campus, refer a student to the Behavioral Assessment Team if there are concerning actions or threats to self and others.
Behavioral Assessment Team
At Rivier University, the health, safety, and well-being of each student is at the forefront of our daily work.
Behavioral Assessment Team (BAT)
In an effort to maintain a learning community that is free from disruptive behavior both in and out of the classroom, we have established a Behavioral Assessment Team (BAT) made up of staff members who address concerning and disruptive behaviors as well as threats to self and others.
If you wish to speak with someone about a concern, please contact a member of the team or send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Tiffany Considine, Director of Counseling and Wellness
- Kerrie Dahl, Director of Academic and Career Advising
- Emily Daversa, Director of Campus Ministry
- Michael Muncey, Director of Public Safety
- Darcy Murphy, Director of Disability Services
- Paula Randazza, Assistant Vice President for Student Affairs, Chair of BAT
- Ian Wade, Coordinator of Multicultural Student Engagement