Health Alert | Coronavirus (COVID-19)
This page contains COVID-19 updates and information to support the health and safety of our students and campus community.
Fall 2022 COVID Protocols for Students
The Fall 2022 COVID Protocols for Students document details the COVID policies and procedures that Rivier University has in place for the Fall 2022 semester. This document applies to all Undergraduate (residents and commuters), Professional Studies, Graduate, and Doctoral students. COVID Protocols for employees are available on the employee intranet.
COVID-19 Vaccination not required for Fall 2022 semester
The University will not require proof of COVID-19 vaccination for students, faculty, or staff for the Fall 2022 semester. Students participating in athletics and off-campus experiential learning opportunities such as nursing clinicals, internships, or student teaching will be subject to the requirements of the external association or organization. Everyone is asked to continue providing updates on vaccines or boosters. This will allow the Student Health Center and Human Resources to continue to serve the needs of the Rivier community should individuals become symptomatic.
- Students are asked to upload vaccination or booster updates to the Medicat portal.
- Employees are asked to upload vaccination or booster updates using Paycor.
Rivier will continue to monitor COVID-19 local, state, and federal guidelines and best practices. As always, following recommended public health guidance remains the best defense against the spread of the COVID-19 virus:
- Stay home and get tested if you have COVID-19 symptoms
- Wear a mask if instructed to do so or as appropriate following exposure or illness
- Limit your contact with others if exposed
- Wash your hands thoroughly and often
- Remain up-to-date on your COVID-19 vaccinations
- CARES Act information can be found on this page.
- Information from the Center for Disease Control (CDC)