At the Sr. Mary Anne Quibin Student Health Services, we are committed to keeping students healthy by serving the whole individual: physical, psychological, and spiritual.
At Health Services, we believe that maintaining good health is essential for our students to succeed. Our main goal is to share health and wellness information that will help students through their college years and beyond.
We strive to support the health and wellness of each student by offering a range of services, which include:
- Diagnosis, treatment, and referral for common acute health problems
- Immunizations (as available)
- Basic lab services (rapid strep testing, urine testing)
- Assistance with management of chronic health issues
- STD referrals
- Referral to Nashua area medical specialists
- Health education and referral
Student Health Portal
Visit the Student Health Portal to complete your required health forms.
Seasonal Flu Information
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) recommends a yearly flu vaccine for everyone 6 months of age and older. This is the first and most important step in protecting against seasonal influenza.
How to Further Reduce Your Risk
In addition to getting a seasonal flu vaccine, if you have not already gotten vaccinated, take these everyday preventive actions:
- Stay away from sick people.
- If you are sick with the flu, stay home from work or school to prevent spreading flu to others.
- Wash hands with soap and water for 20 seconds or use hand sanitizer frequently.
The flu usually comes on very suddenly. We encourage you to seek medical attention if you have any of the following symptoms:
- Fever or feeling feverish /chills
- Sore throat
- Runny or stuffy nose
- Muscle or body aches
- Fatigue (tiredness)
Please seek emergency medical attention if you have any of these symptoms:
- Difficulty breathing or shortness of breath
- Pain or pressure in the chest or abdomen
- Sudden dizziness
- Severe or persistent vomiting
- Flu-like symptoms that improve, but then return with fever and worse cough