Coming to Rivier from High School? This is for you.
Whether you are a first-time, transfer, or returning student—we're here to help you through the admissions process.
Attention Class of 2025 accepted undergraduate and transfer students! We are excited to welcome you to the Class of 2025; submit your deposit online today by visiting www.rivier.edu/deposit. Rivier will offer face-to-face instruction and a residential experience for the fall 2020 semester and we can’t wait to see you on campus!
Why Choose Rivier?
We award more than $14 million in need-based and merit-based institutional aid annually. Rivier awards 100% of our full-time undergraduate students some form of aid. Find out more from our Student Financial Services Office.
Standardized Test Scores are optional for all majors, including nursing. And, Rivier offers rolling admissions; this means you can apply at any time.
Rivier Early Acceptance Program
The Rivier Early Acceptance Program (REAP) is the fastest way to get your non-binding admissions decision and secure your spot in the class of 2021.
REAP Participants will get the following awards during their first year:
- $1,000 Early Acceptance Grant (must apply by 11/25)
- $500 REAP Grant
- $500 bonus grant for submitting your FAFSA by 12/15
- $500 deposit match for making a non-refundable deposit
REAP the rewards of early acceptance in 3 easy steps!
- Schedule a campus tour and indicate you want to participate in REAP
- Submit your Rivier application or Common App at least 24 hours in advance (essay and recommendation letters are waived)
- Provide your current high school transcript
Our Promise to You
You’ll get hands-on experience you need to build the knowledge and confidence necessary to succeed in the 21st-century workforce. Our Career Development Center has the resources you need and our Employment Promise Program demonstrates our confidence in your ability to secure a job after graduation.
Journeys of Transformation
Join other men and women who seek to learn about themselves, their community, the world around them and live the University mission of transforming hearts and minds to serve the world. Rivier’s undergraduate core curriculum invites you to initiate several Journeys of Transformation and explore how to think about things in new ways.
Information sessions offer a great chance to have an admissions counselor answer your questions about Rivier in a small group setting. You can get answers to questions about our academic programs, faculty, financial aid programs, and more.
Athletics Overview | Virtual Information Session
- February 1, 2021, at 5:30 p.m.
- March 1, 2021, at 5:30 p.m.
- March 25, 2021, at 5:30 p.m.
Financial Aid Drop-In Session | Virtual Information Session
- January 19, 2021, at 5:30 p.m.
- February 25, 2021, at 5:30 p.m.
- March 16, 2021, at 5:30 p.m.
Presidents’ Day | On-Campus Tour
- February 15, 2021 at 9:30 a.m.
- February 15, 2021, at 11:00 a.m.
- February 15, 2021, at 2:00 p.m.
- February 15, 2021, at 3:30 p.m.
Student Life Overview | Virtual Information Session
- February 11, 2021, at 5:30 p.m.
- March 11, 2021, at 5:30 p.m.
Undergraduate Nursing | Information Session & Campus Tour
- January 30, 2021, at 9:30 a.m.
- February 27, 2021, at 9:30 a.m.
- February 27, 2021, at 11:30 a.m.
Explore our Campus
Take a campus tour led by our student guides. Check out other ways to experience Rivier.
Find out how past classwork can be transferred for Rivier credits and start your transfer application.
Returning to Rivier after some time away? No problem! Our advisors are here to help you pick up where you left off.
Congratulations on your acceptance! Deposit now and secure your place in the Class of 2024!