Registrar/Course Schedules


The Office of the Registrar issues official transcripts, which bear the University seal and Registrar signature. Requests for official transcripts are not processed for students with outstanding obligations to the University, financial or otherwise.

The transcript fee for official transcripts is $5.00*.
*Additional surcharge for postage
*$2.00 processing for in-person orders.

Currently Enrolled Students can order Official transcripts, as well as obtain an unofficial transcript by logging into their MyRiv account.

If you are not currently a registered student, or are alumni at Rivier University and wish to order a transcript, please click on the button below.

Electronic Walk in


Electronic transcript delivery (secure e-mail) is the preferred delivery method at Rivier University via Parchment. Transcripts to institutions that are participating in the Parchment network will be delivered electronically. Electronic transcripts can only be ordered through our website.

You may pay by debit or credit card electronically.


You may request a transcript at the Office of the Registrar on the second floor of Adrienne Hall located at 420 S. Main Street. Office hours are Monday through Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. Please allow one business day to process, Monday through Friday.

Students and alumni are required to show photo identification when picking up their transcripts. If a transcript is to be released to a third party, written authorization from the student or the alumnus is required. Parents can obtain their student’s transcript provided they have written authorization from the student or a signed affidavit stating that the student is their financial dependent according to IRS regulations.

You may pay by cash or check in-person.

back to top

At this time, Rivier University determines that the use of facsimile (Fax) equipment is not a secured means of transmitting educational records. Because the University cannot safeguard the privacy of student records, the University will not fax transcripts, grade reports or other academic information.