Rivier University has been named the #1 online college in New Hampshire by Intelligent.com, a trusted resource for higher education programs.
MBA in Management (Online)
Rivier's online MBA in Management program will provide you with a broad education in the traditional areas of business, as well as in the cross-disciplinary skills of leadership, problem-solving, and strategic management.
- Next Start Date: March 17, 2023
- Est. Program Length: 1 – 2 years
- Credit Hours: 36
- Course Length: 7 weeks
- Cost Per Credit: $648
Rankings and Accolades
MBA: Management Program Overview
Rivier University delivers a high-quality business education in a flexible and convenient format. In the online MBA in Management program, you will develop a deep knowledge of core business functions and processes, including accounting for managers, strategies of innovation, and project management.
An MBA in Management can be your route to a new job opportunity or promotion, and it can help you earn a higher salary. When you specialize your education with a concentration in management, you’ll be prepared for a number of careers and leadership roles. According to the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics, employment in management occupations is projected to grow 9% from 2020 to 2030, about as fast as the average for all occupations, and will result in about 906,800 new jobs.
Graduates of the online master’s in business management program have relevant, industry-valued skill sets in organizational leadership, risk management, decision-making, and more. In addition to our online program, the MBA in Management is also available on campus.
Request More Information
Rivier’s undergraduate programs in Business Administration, Business Management, Finance, Marketing, Sport Management, Cybersecurity Management, and MBA programs are accredited by the Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP).
MBA: Management Learning Outcomes
When you finish your business management graduate degree, you will:
- Have a deep understanding of traditional functional areas of business
- Gain cross-disciplinary skills in leadership, problem-solving and strategic management
- Use critical thinking skills to analyze situations, compare and contrast the opportunities provided by technology for the organization, and utilize effective communication techniques
- Evaluate situations that present potential legal, ethical, and social sustainability issues and develop solutions for those issues
Online MBA: Management Curriculum
Rivier’s online, ACBSP-accredited MBA: Management program includes 36 credit hours and 12 total courses. The flexible, convenient format will allow you to complete your classes while working full time and maintaining personal commitments. We accept up to nine transfer credits, so you can accelerate your studies and earn your degree at a lower cost.
Experience Textbook-free Online Education
Open educational resources (OER) are changing the way we learn and we’ve adopted this format for our MBA in Management and our MBA with a concentration in Marketing. This means digital, openly licensed content is available free of charge to students, and you’ll save about $1,500 in textbook costs. In addition to the cost savings, you will recognize the following benefits:
- Content is available anytime, anywhere on a variety of devices, ensuring you always have access to the resources you need.
- OER courses include engaging features like immersive activities, animations, video, interactive simulations, journals, open courseware, and more.
Explore Other MBA Concentration Options
With concentrations available three in-demand fields, our MBA online programs give you the skills you need for ongoing success. Explore our other MBA concentrations:
- MBA with a Concentration in Information Technology Management: On-Campus or Online
- MBA with a Concentration in Marketing (Online)
Rivier’s graduate business programs, including the online master’s degree in management, provide the knowledge and skills needed to take your career to the next level.
Where Will Your Degree Take You?
Career Paths with an Online MBA in Management Degree
Graduates of the online MBA: Management master’s degree program are qualified for in-demand careers in businesses of all sizes and in all industries, as well as nonprofit and government work. Roles include:
- Marketing manager: $141,490 per year
- Financial manager: $134,180 per year
- HR manager: $121,220 per year
- President and CEO: $107,680 per year
- Investment banker: $101,351 per year
- Operations manager: $100,780 per year
- Management analyst: $87,660 per year
- Contract administrator: $84,412 per year
Rivier MBA graduates are employed by major corporations, healthcare providers, and nonprofits including:
- Bank of America
- Fidelity Investments
- BAE Systems
- Catholic Medical Center
- Anthem BlueCross BlueShield
- National Grid
As a leader of the Fidelity Corporate Security program, Daniel Sauvageau, Class of 1995G, and his team won the first-place award from Security Magazine, an industry trade publication, four times in the past eight years. They were recognized for having the best corporate security program in the US Financial Services Industry. Giving back to his alma mater, Dan serves on Security Studies Advisory Board, supporting curriculum and experiential learning. In 2018, he was honored with the alumni Outstanding Business Leader of the Year Award.
Take the Next Steps
Rivier's graduate business programs, including the online MBA: Management, provide the knowledge and skills needed to take your career to the next level.
Learn about criteria, how the admissions process works, and what you will need to apply.
Our experienced MBA NH faculty will serve as your mentors and guides.
Advance your career with an online MBA Management degree from Rivier University.