Helping students chart their courses
Rivier’s academic and career advisors help students plan their courses of study, assist students in evaluating core requirements, choose courses based on major programs of study, and assist with any scheduling or coursework issues that may arise.
Feel free to call, email or visit our office. We are located on the second floor of The Learning Commons. The office is open Monday through Friday from 8:30 am to 5 pm. For general inquiries, please contact us at (603) 897-8227 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Undergraduate Advising Team
Phone: (603) 897-8245
• Criminal Justice
• Liberal Studies
• Undeclared (Pre-Professional Healthcare – Day)
Phone: (603) 897-8223
• Nursing (except Associate of Science program- see below)
• Public Health
|Wendy de Penasse
Phone: (603) 897-8230
• Education: Early Childhood Education; Education and Community Leadership; Elementary Education; Secondary Education (Biology Education, English Education, Math Education, Social Studies Education, Special Education)
• Human Development
• Political Science
Phone: (603) 897-8289
• All Business Majors: Business Management/Administration; Finance; Marketing
• Global Studies
• Homeland and International Security
• Nursing (Associate of Science program only)
• Undeclared (Professional Studies)
Phone: (603) 897-8227
Students with remaining questions about whom to contact, please send an email to email@example.com and be sure to note your name and major in the subject line.