We have all the info you need to get ready for your Rivier experience.
Welcome to Raider Nation and your Orientation Information Page!
Your Raider Story Starts Here!
Through Orientation, you will have the opportunity to explore:
- The Rivier Campus
- Academics and Core Curriculum
- Accessing Your Class Schedule
- Campus Support Services
- Life Outside of the Classroom
- Financing a Raider Education
- Steps You Need to Complete Before Classes Start
Coming Soon | Download your New Student Guide for next steps and resources to have a successful start at Rivier this fall.
Orientation Dates and Registration
Student Orientation Dates—Choose the session that works best for you!
Session 1: Monday, June 21 (First-year students)
Session 2: Wednesday, June 23 (First-year and transfer students)
Session 3: Friday, June 25 (First-year students)
Session 4: Monday, June 28 (First-year students)
Register for your Orientation Session—Registration opens on April 7.
Step 1: Create your RIVNET Account by going to www.rivier.edu/accountrequest.
Step 2: Visit the registration site to view your session options and register.
Step 3: Click the “Register” button under the sessions listing.
Step 4: Under EXISTING USER select “Rivier University Login,” and log in with your Rivier email and password.
Step 5: Select your session, and complete the necessary information.
–> If you have any questions or need additional assistance registering, please contact the Office of Student Engagement at (603) 897-8254 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Parent Orientation Sessions
Parent Orientation will occur virtually the week of June 21 with a schedule of sessions to be announced. Parent/Guardian information is collected when students register for their orientation session.
Have a Question?
More information often leads to more questions. We’re happy to help! Email your questions to us at email@example.com, or call the Office of Student Engagement at (603) 897-8254.
Frequently Asked Questions
Do I have to attend the Orientation?
- Yes! All incoming first-year resident and commuter students are required to complete the Orientation Program. We hope you can attend in person; a virtual option is available for students unable to attend. Please contact the Office of Student Engagement for more information at (603) 897-8254 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
How do I create my RIVNET account (email, MyRiv, etc.)?
- Please go to www.rivier.edu/accountrequest to establish your account.
Do I need to register for classes before orientation?
- No. As a first-year student, you will be enrolled in first-semester classes by your academic and career advisor based on the information you supplied to the Office of Admissions. For all subsequent semesters, you will register yourself.
How do I access my student health portal?
- Please go to rivier.medicatconnect.com to create and access your student health portal account.