Tracy Hardy, DNP, APRN, FNP-BC
Dr. Tracy Hardy has more than twenty-six years of nursing experience. During her career, she worked as an Advanced Practice Registered Nurse in internal medicine and college health.
Dr. Hardy has been teaching in the graduate nursing program at Rivier University since 2009. She also serves as the Co-Director of Rivier University Student Health Services. She has been active in the Rivier community, supporting long-term community connections with nursing students and supporting faculty-led mission trips for students.
- DNP, Rivier University
- M.S., Rivier University
- BSN, University of New Brunswick-Canada
- Family practice
- NSG 517 Advanced Role of the Nurse
- NSG 516 Advanced Health Assessment
- NSG 515 Family Nurse Practitioner III Seminar
- NSG 515 Family Nurse Practitioner III Practicum