Lisa Strout, Ph.D.
Dr. Lisa Strout is an assistant professor in the Department of Education at Rivier University. Her background includes interest in various areas, such as ethics and professionalism in early childhood education, early childhood comprehensive systems development, intentional teaching and developmentally appropriate practices, and higher education faculty philosophical orientations and teaching styles.
- Ph.D., Capella University
- CAGS, Capella University
- M.S., Wheelock College
- B.S., Keene State College
- Issues and Influences in Education
- Human Development and Learning
- Introduction to Human Exceptionality
- Curriculum II: Methods and Materials in Early Childhood Education
- Emerging Literacy
- Family and Community Leadership