Ashley Clement joined the Rivier nursing team in 2021. Her nursing career has led her practice in many roles across nursing disciplines. Working as a Registered Nurse for more than fifteen years, she has experience in Cardiac, Medical Surgical, Renal, Stroke and Critical Care nursing. She is ANCC Board Certified in Medical Surgical Nursing. As an alumna, Ashley worked as a Nurse Manager and precepted Rivier MSN students for a few years before joining the Rivier Nursing Faculty full-time as Assistant Professor in the Undergraduate Nursing Program.
Ashley received the 2010 Clinton M. Jones Nursing Advocacy Award. The Clint Jones Award was established to recognize a registered nurse practicing in New Hampshire who exemplifies the practice of quality nursing care and demonstrates a career commitment to the nursing profession.
- MSN, Education, Salem State University
- BSN, Rivier University
- ASN, Rivier University
- Medical Surgical Nursing- Cardiac/Telemetry/Intermediate Care
- Critical Care Nursing- Intensive Care Unit
- Nursing Leadership/Management
- NSG 101 Nursing Fundamentals
- NSG 102 Care of the Adult I
- NSG 203 Care of the Adult II
- NSG 330 Research Methods
- NSG 430 Care of the Acutely Ill Adult