Accepted Students Day
Please join us and your new classmates at Accepted Students Day for a fun-filled event. This event is unlike any other that you’ve attended here at Rivier and is a great way to get all of your final questions answered and celebrate with your family and future classmates.
What to expect:
- Connect with other accepted students that will be your future classmates
- Meet and hear from Rivier University’s President, Sister Paula Marie Buley, IHM
- Learn more about ALPS and the Employment Promise Program
- Get your final questions answered with faculty and staff
- Shop for some Riv gear at the University Bookstore
- Accepted students receive a free give-away
- Grab-and-go food options throughout the event
- Optional tours of athletic facilities, nursing SIM labs, and full campus tours
…and much more!
This event is all about making a final selection and celebrating and it is an event you don’t want to miss!
Whether you are attending before you make a final choice, or you have decided Rivier is definitely for you, this event won’t disappoint!
Pre-registration is required. You may bring a maximum of 2 guests with you. Special exceptions can be made by calling the Admissions Office.
Things to know before you attend:
- Please make sure that all guests are in good health prior to arrival with no fever or symptoms of COVID-19 and no exposure to anyone with COVID-19 or showing symptoms in the last two weeks.
- All guests must wear a face covering or mask covering their nose and mouth for the entirety of the time they are participating. Disposable face masks will be provided for those that need them.
- Please arrive no earlier than ten minutes before the scheduled time slot.
- We ask that all students and guests adhere to social distancing guidelines at all times.
If you have questions, please contact the Office of Admissions at (603) 897-8507 or email email@example.com.
We look forward to welcoming you to campus!
Office of Undergraduate Admissions