Meet Sam, a senior at Rivier University who can be found on the soccer field, volunteering for local youth programs, or leading tours around campus as a student ambassador. He credits Rivier with giving him opportunities to do things he has never done before, such as working with youth in our summer camps.
“I like that I can make a difference in the life of a child,” he told us. “It’s not just about soccer. I teach them to look people in the eye and introduce themselves. I want them to know it’s important to be respectful and to be a good kid.”
Sam’s story of transformation begins with your support of the Rivier University Fund. Your gift allows us to provide the academic rigor and service learning that helps students achieve their full potential. Please consider making a gift today. Together, we can continue to transform hearts and minds to serve the world.
Your Gift. Your Option. Your Fund.
We know that certain areas of your life have had greater impact on you. That’s why we invite you to designate your donation where it is the most meaningful to you. Choose from the following areas:
- AREA OF GREATEST NEED Your gift supports the University’s greatest needs and is utilized where it will have the biggest impact on our students and their futures.
- SCHOLARSHIPS We provide $12 million in scholarships each year, making a Rivier education within reach for our deserving and qualified students.
- REGINA LIBRARY Regina Library offers a wealth of resources to support teaching and learning, as well as group spaces that foster collaboration.
- STUDENT ACTIVITIES Opportunities for student engagement and leadership are endless through a diverse mix of clubs, teams, social activities, and community service opportunities that enrich the student experience.
- ATHLETICS Rivier Raiders compete as Division III members of the NCAA and the GNAC. Your donations fund Raider athletics and campus-wide health and wellness programs.