Comprised of distinguished business and community leaders, the Rivier University President’s Circle provides a forum for expert dialog on a variety of topics, generation of new ideas and approaches to deal with issues impacting our businesses and organizations, as well as the quality of life in our community today and tomorrow.
Some previous speakers and events have included:
• Governor Chris Sununu, New Hampshire State Governor
• Patrick G. Binns, Consul General of Canada to New England
• Richard Boehler, MD, President and CEO, St. Joseph Hospital
• Howard Brodsky, Co-Founder, Chairman, and CEO of CCA Global Partners
• Governor Jeb Bush, 2016 Presidential Candidate and former Florida Governor
• Carly Fiorina, 2016 Presidential Candidate and former Hewlett-Packard CEO &
• Joseph Foster, Attorney General of New Hampshire
• Newt Gingrich, Former Member of the U.S. House of Representatives for Georgia
• Dr. Kedar Gupta, CEO of ARC Energy
• New Hampshire Gubernatorial Debate featuring Democratic Candidate Maggie
Hassan and Republican Candidate Ovide Lamontagne
• Patrick Hughes, President and CEO of Fallon Community Health Plan
• Jon Huntsman, U.S. Ambassador to China
• A Tribute to Leadership and Service recognizing The Honorable Donnalee Lozeau
• Christopher Pope, Director of Homeland Security and Emergency Management
for the State of New Hampshire
• Michael S. Rose, President and CEO, Southern New Hampshire Health
• Rick Santorum, Former U.S. Senator for Pennsylvania
• John E. Tulley II, President of Tulley Automotive Group
President’s Circle Scholarships provide financial aid assistance to the University’s most deserving and qualified students. Through a partnership between the University and leading businesses and organizations in New Hampshire and Massachusetts, the program provides a named scholarship award to a full-time student enrolled in one of the University’s more than 40 undergraduate academic majors. Learn how your company can create a President’s Circle Scholarship.
President’s Circle Council:
Paul Clark (chair)
President & CEO, Clark & Lavey Benefits Solutions, Inc.
William H. Barry, III
Attorney and Partner, Barry & Honorow, Attorneys at Law
Founder, Burke Advertising
Michael Croatti `09 M.B.A.
Senior Vice President, UniFirst Corporation
President, Prospect Hill Strategies
Suzanne Delaney ’16 M.B.A.
Owner and Director of Programs, Leaders of Future Technology, LLC
Director of Human Resources, McLane Middleton
Debora McLaughlin ’02 M.A.
Chief Executive Officer, The Renegade Leader Coaching & Consulting Group
Patricia Mellor, Esq ’86
Chief Executive Officer, Girl Scouts of the Green and White Mountains
Raymond Noel `00 M.B.A.
Certified Private Wealth Advisor, Northeast Planning Associates
Co-Owner, Spectrum Marketing Companies
First Vice President, Morgan Stanley
Director of Account Management, Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
For additional information, contact the Office of University Advancement and Alumni Relations at (603) 897-8665.