Comprised of distinguished business and community leaders, the Rivier University President’s Circle provides a forum for expert dialog on a variety of topics, generation of new ideas and approaches to deal with issues impacting our businesses and organizations, as well as the quality of life in our community today and tomorrow.
President’s Circle Leadership Forum
Cybersecurity: The Evolving Threat Landscape and What Every Business Leader
Needs to Know
Tuesday, April 30, 2019
Dion Center Reception Room, 7:30 – 9 a.m.
Did you know that a hacker attack occurs every 39 seconds or that 95% of cybersecurity breaches occur due to employee error? As a business leader, how do you protect your business, customers, and employees from near constant threats? Join us as cybersecurity industry experts share insights into the constantly evolving threat landscape and find out what you need to know to protect your critical business resources and your reputation.
• Jason Climer, Protective Security Advisor – NH, Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency, US Department of Homeland Security
• Jeremy Hitchcock, Founder and CEO, Minim and previous founder of Dyn
• Michael West, Vice President of Cyber Investigations, Fidelity Investments
Previous speakers have included:
• Governor Chris Sununu, New Hampshire State Governor
• Patrick G. Binns, Consul General of Canada to New England
• Howard Brodsky, Co-Founder, Chairman, and CEO of CCA Global Partners
• Governor Jeb Bush, 2016 Presidential Candidate and former Florida Governor
• Carly Fiorina, 2016 Presidential Candidate and former Hewlett-Packard CEO & Chairman
• Joseph Foster, Attorney General of New Hampshire
• Newt Gingrich, Former Member of the U.S. House of Representatives for Georgia
• Dr. Kedar Gupta, CEO of ARC Energy
• Patrick Hughes, President and CEO of Fallon Community Health Plan
• Jon Huntsman, U.S. Ambassador to China
• Christopher Pope, Director of Homeland Security and Emergency Management for the State of New Hampshire
• John E. Tulley II, President of Tulley Automotive Group
President’s Circle Scholarships provide financial aid assistance to the University’s most deserving and qualified students. Through a partnership between the University and leading businesses and organizations in New Hampshire and Massachusetts, the program provides a named scholarship award to a full-time student enrolled in one of the University’s more than 40 undergraduate academic majors. Learn how your company can create a President’s Circle Scholarship.
President’s Circle Council:
Paul Clark (chair)
President & CEO, Clark & Lavey Benefits Solutions, Inc.
William H. Barry, III
Attorney and Partner, Barry & Honorow, Attorneys at Law
Founder, Burke Advertising
Michael Croatti `09 M.B.A.
Senior Vice President, UniFirst Corporation
President, Prospect Hill Strategies
Suzanne Delaney ’16 M.B.A.
Owner and Director of Programs, Leaders of Future Technology, LLC
Catherine Eames ’81
Property Manager, Conway Management
Director of Human Resources, McLane Middleton
Debora McLaughlin ’02 M.A.
Chief Executive Officer, The Renegade Leader Coaching & Consulting Group
Patricia Mellor, Esq ’86
Chief Executive Officer, Girl Scouts of the Green and White Mountains
Raymond Noel `00 M.B.A.
Certified Private Wealth Advisor, Northeast Planning Associates
Co-Owner, Spectrum Marketing Companies
First Vice President, Morgan Stanley
For additional information, contact the Office of University Advancement and Alumni Relations at (603) 897-8665.