Comprised of distinguished business and community leaders, the Rivier University President’s Circle opens dialogue and promotes the exchange of ideas and approaches for dealing with issues impacting the businesses and organizations of New Hampshire and Massachusetts.
From its founding in 1933, Rivier has worked to meet community need for an educated citizenry. The University continues to meet those needs through a wide variety of high quality, state-of-the-art programs in diverse fields. The University has identified an additional need: to create a community dialog on critical issues of today and tomorrow. The Rivier President’s Circle will provide a forum for expert dialog on a variety of topics, generation of new ideas and approaches to deal with issues impacting our businesses and organizations, as well as the quality of life in our community today and tomorrow.
Governor Jeb Bush, Republican candidate for U.S. president, was the featured speaker at the January 20 President's Circle Leadership Forum.
Bush spoke about the leadership qualities of the next U.S. president. More about the event...
The President's Circle hosted 'A Tribute to Leadership and Service' recognizing The Honorable Donnalee Lozeau, Mayor of the City of Nashua.
During the event, Mayor Lozeau was presented with the first-ever 'Key to the University' and the creation of a scholarship in her name to benefit Rivier students was announced.
Read more about this event and view the photo gallery.
Photo: Sister Paula Marie Buley, IHM, President, (left) and Paul Clark (right), Chair of the Rivier University President's Circle Leadership Committee, presented Mayor Donnalee Lozeau (center) with the first-ever ‘Key to Rivier University’ in appreciation of her leadership and service.
View our President’s Circle brochure.
Speakers have included:
• Carly Fiorina, 2016 Presidential Candidate and former CEO & Chairman for Hewlett-
Packard (click here for press release)
• Newt Gingrich, Former Member of the U.S. House of Representatives for Georgia
(click here for press release)
• Jon Huntsman, U.S. Ambassador to China (click here for press release)
• Rick Santorum, Former U.S. Senator for Pennsylvania (click here for press release)
• Patrick Hughes, President and CEO of Fallon Community Health Plan
(click here for press release)
• Dr. Kedar Gupta, CEO of ARC Energy; and Lisa LaFave, Vice President of
Global Customer Solutions for UPS (click here for press release)
• Joseph Foster, Attorney General of New Hampshire
• New Hampshire Gubernatorial Debate featuring Democratic Candidate Maggie
Hassan and Republican Candidate Ovide Lamontagne
• Patrick G. Binns, Consul General of Canada to New England
• Christopher Pope, Director of Homeland Security and Emergency Management
for the State of New Hampshire
• Thomas Colantuono, Former United States Attorney for the District of New Hampshire
President’s Circle Scholarships
President’s Circle Scholarships provide financial aid assistance to the University’s most deserving and qualified students. Through a partnership between the University and leading businesses and organizations in New Hampshire and Massachusetts, the program provides a named scholarship award to a full-time student enrolled in one of the University’s more than 40 undergraduate academic majors. Learn how your company can create a President’s Circle Scholarship.
President’s Circle Steering Committee
Paul Clark (chair)
President & CEO
Clark & Lavey Benefits Solutions, Inc.
William H. Barry, III
Attorney and Partner
Barry & Honorow, Attorneys at Law
Vice President for University Advancement
Michael Croatti, `09 M.B.A.
Senior Vice President
Prospect Hill Strategies
Director of Human Resources
Raymond Noel, `00 M.B.A.
Certified Private Wealth Advisor
Northeast Planning Associates
Spectrum Marketing Companies
First Vice President
For additional information, contact the Office of University Advancement and Alumni Relations at (603) 897-8665.