Health Alert | Coronavirus (COVID-19)
This page contains COVID-19 updates and information for students and employees.
- Rivier Employees | View Updates and Information
Fall 2021 Semester
Dear Colleagues and Students,
For over a year, Rivier’s collective efforts, your cooperation and compliance, and the dedication of healthcare professionals across the region have contributed to our safe campus environment.
Now that vaccination efforts have been successfully launched and are available to an increasing percentage of our region’s population, the University fully anticipates that:
- We will have a complete return to campus and classroom instruction for Fall 2021.
- Student dining will offer additional dining selections and residential life will include increased freedom of movement on campus.
- Rivier Raiders will return to competitive play in the GNAC.
- The University will offer an increased number of in-person academic and student events.
Masking, some forms of social distancing, and increased hygiene efforts will be with us for a number of months. At the same time Rivier will continue to follow public health guidance and best practices that will shape policies that will create a campus environment that is significantly closer to life before COVID.
Sister Paula Marie Buley, IHM
Spring 2021 Semester
This document details the policies and procedures we implemented as we welcomed students back to campus for the Spring 2021 semester. The content in this document applies to all Undergraduate (residents and commuters), Professional Studies, Graduate, and Doctoral students.
Spring 2021 Housing Information (Updated January 1/4/21)
This document includes move-in instructions and residence hall information for the Spring 2021 semester. Additional information, changes, and updates will be provided to students through Rivier e-mail accounts.
COVID-19 has presented challenges to our living and learning environment that we can overcome if we work together as a community. We invite every member of the Rivier community to join together to make the Raider Pledge.
CARES Act information can be found on this page.
- Information from the Center for Disease Control (CDC)
- What you need to know: Coronavirus Disease 2019 is a new disease that causes respiratory illness in people and can spread from person to person.
- What to do if you are sick: If you are sick with Coronavirus Disease 2019, or suspect being infected with it, follow the steps in this fact sheet to help prevent spreading it to people in your home and community.
- Additional Fact Sheets