Alcohol & Drug Abuse Prevention & Education
- My Student Body.com On-Line Alcohol Course
- Treatment for Addiction – Drug Rehab, Alcoholism and Detox Recovery Programs
- College Binge Drinking: provides information on the myths, dangers, and issues surrounding college alcohol abuse.
- New Hampshire Alcoholics Anonymous: meeting lists and hotline numbers available
- New Hampshire Alanon/Alateen: for friends and family of alcoholics
- Granite State Narcotics Anonymous: a program that focuses on addiction, the obsessive compulsive behavior, and recovery from it, not on any specific drug. The only requirement for membership is the desire to stop using.
Tobacco & Smoking Cessation
Mental Health Resources
Resources for Veterans and Their Families
Please note that these links all connect to sites that are not under the control of the Rivier University Counseling and Wellness Center. While we believe these sites offer useful information, we are unable to guarantee the information you will receive by following these links. The views expressed herein should not be construed as representing the opinions or policies of Rivier University.