Staff at Sr. Mary Anne Quibin Student Health Services are committed to keeping students healthy by serving the whole individual: physical, psychological, and spiritual. Staff also share health and wellness information that will help students through their college years and beyond.
- Health education and referral
- Diagnosis/treatment/referral for common acute health problems
- Referral to Nashua area medical specialists
- Assistance with management of chronic health issues
- Immunizations (as available)
- Basic lab services such as: rapid strep testing, rapid mono testing, urine testing
- STD referral
- Assistance with insurance referrals and claims applications process
Bacterial Meningitis information from the CDC: https://www.cdc.gov/meningitis/bacterial.html
* If students seek a primary care provider in the Nashua area, or need referral to a medical specialist, staff will assist them through the process.