GRADUATE AND DOCTORATE STUDENT COSTS
- For information about college costs, please click here – Costs
- For information about payment options, please click here – Payment Options
- For information about the University’s refund policy, please click here – Refund Policy
There are a few endowed scholarships available for graduate students. Every student is considered for these scholarships, and they are awarded in accordance with the donor’s wishes.
In addition to Student Financial Services staff, online assistance is available to help you complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA), apply for student aid, search for scholarships, complete entrance and exit loan counseling, and more! Our commitment to technologically advanced delivery systems to help students through the financial aid process sets Rivier’s Student Financial Services Office apart from the rest.
We welcome student questions: We encourage students to contact our office at Adrienne Hall for assistance. We are available to answer general questions. Students with specific questions about their financial aid award or eligibility should consult with their assigned Rivier financial aid counselor. If you would like to meet, please call first to make an appointment or click on the “Book Appointment” link to the right. Your counselor may not be available on a walk-in basis.
We would like all of our students to be knowledgeable not only about financial aid, but other financial matters as well. We offer two interactive sites that students can access to learn about these important subjects: www.saltmoney.org and http://cashcourse.org.
Student Financial Services/Financial Aid contacts:
- General Questions: email@example.com or (603) 897-8488
- To contact a specific staff member, review our Student Financial Services team page