LEARNING IN RETIREMENT
Are you at least 55 years of age? Do you enjoy learning? The Rivier Institute for Senior Education, RISE, in partnership with the Road Scholar Institute network, is an organization for learning in retirement. We celebrate our more than 400 members!
Membership Benefits (Fee: $120 per semester)
- No learning prerequisites, except a curious and investigative mind.
- Experts and enthusiasts lead a variety of courses.
- Cafeteria available to RISE members.
- Trips and interest groups available outside of courses.
- Rivier’s Regina Library is available for your use.
- The Muldoon Health and Fitness Center is open to you.
- Rivier activities are available.
- Free parking pass and ID card
- DAWN, the RISE Literary Journal, is written, edited, and published by RISE members. View guidelines for submitting manuscripts.
- The social experience is the best benefit!