Undergraduate Class of 2025 Connections Cookout | 12:30 p.m. Session
Celebrate your decision to attend Rivier with your family and other Undergraduate Class of 2025 students while enjoying a fun, relaxing, and delicious cookout!
This event is open to Undergraduate Day First-year and Transfer students that are entering Rivier in the fall of 2021.
Things to know before you attend:
- Pre-registration for all events is required. Space will be limited due to COVID-19 campus safety protocols.
- You may bring a maximum of 2 guests*.
- Please ensure that all guests are in good health before arrival with no fever or symptoms of COVID-19 and no exposure to anyone with COVID-19 or showing symptoms in the last two weeks.
- All guests must wear a face covering or mask covering their nose and mouth unless they are sitting at a table eating. Disposable face masks will be provided for those that need them.
- Please arrive promptly for the start of your session.
- We ask that all students and guests adhere to social distancing guidelines at all times.
We look forward to welcoming you to campus!
* Special exceptions can be made. Please contact the Office of Admission at (603) 897-8507 or email firstname.lastname@example.org with questions.
Office of Undergraduate Admissions