The Inside Scoop - Hear From Those Who Hire
The Inside Scoop: Hear From Those Who Hire is a virtual event to connect employers with current New Hampshire college students. Conducted as a moderated employer panel discussion via Zoom, we will introduce a small group of prominent employers from a range of industries who will share their hiring practices given the current COVID-19 environment.
Event date/time: October 27, 2020 5:30-7:00 pm
Zoom Link: NEC: https://nec.zoom.us/j/2140136366
PLEASE RSVP BY LOGGING INTO RIVIERCONNECT EVENTS OR EMAIL THE CAREER DEVELOPMENT CENTER AT CDC@RIVIER.EDU
We are pleased to include the following organizations:
– Easterseals – Non-profit/Social Services
– MilliporeSigma – Science/Manufacturing
– Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center – Healthcare
– Bottomline Technologies – Technology
Sponsored by the New Hampshire College & University Council, this event is open to students across member institutions, including Antioch University New England, Colby-Sawyer College, the Community College System of New Hampshire, Franklin Pierce University, Granite State College, Hellenic American University, Keene State College, MCPHS University, New England College, New Hampshire Institute of Art, Plymouth State University, Rivier University, Saint Anselm College, Southern New Hampshire University, and the University of New Hampshire.
We hope you will join us!
Employer Participant Discussion Prompts –
• When do you typically hire?
• What is your hiring process from beginning to end?
• Do you offer internships and what does that process look like?
• What skills are you looking for in candidates?
• What questions do you like to ask during an interview?
• What are some tips about great Zoom and phone interviews?
• What is the onboarding process look like for a new candidate?
• What does your remote experience look like?