Rivier Early Acceptance Day | REAP
Join the Office of Undergraduate Admissions for REAP Day!
At Rivier Early Acceptance Day, students will be able to get on-the-spot, non-binding admissions decisions, go on a student-led tour of campus, meet faculty, and see what life at Rivier is like. Visiting campus is the best way to get a feel for Rivier, and we hope you’ll join us at this fun-filled event.
The Rivier Early Acceptance Program allows students to REAP the rewards of early acceptance in 3 easy steps!
- Register for the event.
- Submit your Rivier application (apply.rivier.edu) at least 24 hours in advance (essay and recommendation letters are waived)
- Email a copy of your current high school transcript (with grades through your junior year) at least 24 hours before the event to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Before the event, an admissions counselor will contact you to schedule your REAP interview appointment that will take place prior to the event start time.
What to expect at the Event:
- Meet and hear from Rivier University’s President, Sister Paula Marie Buley, IHM
- Go on a student-led campus tour.
- Meet faculty and get answers about your program of interest
- Grab-and-go food options
- Optional tours of athletic facilities and nursing SIM labs
If you have questions, please contact the Office of Admission at (603) 897-8507 or email email@example.com.
We look forward to welcoming you to campus!
Office of Undergraduate Admissions