Financial Aid Drop-In Session | Virtual Event | January 19
If you have questions about financial aid, this is the session for you!
This session will allow parents and prospective students to drop in and speak with a financial aid counselor about all things financial aid.
This event will include a short presentation on some financial aid basics and then will transition to an open forum where you will have the opportunity to ask your questions and get them answered.
Examples of common questions:
- What does it mean to be selected for verification?
- What do I do if I’ve had a recent job loss or reduction in hours?
- If I am divorced, how does that impact the financial aid application process?
- Who is considered the custodial parent if parents are separated?
- How do I appeal our financial aid award?
- What if my financial situation is different than 2019?
Zoom login information will be emailed to you prior to the event.
Office of Undergraduate Admissions