Experience Riv Day | Accepted Education Students
Accepted Education students are invited to participate in an interactive, engaging experience with Education faculty and current Rivier education students.
Participants will get a glimpse of their upcoming academic experience and have the opportunity to meet future classmates.
Things to know before the event:
- Pre-registration is required and no guests will be allowed.
- Please make sure that you are in good health prior to arrival, with no fever or symptoms of COVID-19, and no exposure to anyone with COVID-19 or showing symptoms in the last two weeks.
- All participants must wear a face covering or mask that covers their nose and mouth for the entirety of the time they are participating in Experience Riv Day. Disposable face masks will be provided for those that need them.
- Please arrive no earlier than ten minutes before the scheduled event time.
- We ask that all participants adhere to social distancing guidelines at all times.
If you have questions, please contact the Office of Admission at (603) 897-8507 or email email@example.com.
We look forward to welcoming you to campus!
Please note: This event is for accepted students only. In accordance with our COVID-19 safety measures, we are asking students not to bring any guests to this event. Parents who choose to accompany accepted students to campus will not be allowed to attend the event, however, they are invited to explore the Greater Nashua Area while their student attends the Experience Riv Education event.
Office of Undergraduate Admissions