Experience Riv Day | Accepted Business and Security Studies Students
At this event, accepted Business and Security Study students will have the opportunity to meet future classmates, learn more about the program, and explore all Rivier has to offer.
Accepted students with majors in the Business and Security Studies division (including Business Management, Finance, Marketing, Sport Management, Cybersecurity Management, and Homeland & International Security Management) are invited to participate in this interactive, engaging experience with faculty and current Rivier students in their program of study.
- Dr. Amir Toosi, Dean of Business and Security Programs
- Russell Norris, Director of Security Studies Programs
Things to know before the event:
- Pre-registration is required and no guests will be allowed.
- Please make sure that you are in good health prior to arrival, with no fever or symptoms of COVID-19, and no exposure to anyone with COVID-19 or showing symptoms in the last two weeks.
- All participants must wear a face covering or mask that covers their nose and mouth for the entirety of the time they are participating in Experience Riv Day. Disposable face masks will be provided for those that need them.
- Please arrive no earlier than ten minutes before the scheduled event time.
- We ask that all participants adhere to social distancing guidelines at all times.
If you have questions, please contact the Office of Admissions at (603) 897-8507 or email email@example.com.
We look forward to welcoming you to campus!
Please note that this event is for accepted students only: Under our COVID-19 safety measures, we ask students not to bring any guests with them to this event. Parents who choose to accompany accepted students to campus will not be allowed to attend the event. However, they are invited to explore the Greater Nashua Area while their student attends their Experience Riv Business and Security programs event.
Office of Undergraduate Admissions