COVID-19 Immunization Clinic | Students, Faculty, and Staff
A COVID-19 Immunization Clinic will be held at Rivier University for students, faculty, and staff only.
The Rivier Division of Nursing and Health Professions, in coordination with Nashua Public Health, is offering a COVID-19 Immunization Clinic at the Rivier Dion Center Reception Room for students, faculty, and staff.
Pfizer and Johnson and Johnson vaccines will be available at this clinic.
Students, Faculty, and Staff Registration:
- Visit this registration webpage.
- Select a time.
- Scroll down and click on Submit and Sign Up.
- You will be asked to enter your name and email.
- An email verifying your time will be sent to you after you have registered.
- You will need to bring your license with you to your appointment.
Students: If you are under 18, please contact email@example.com via email to obtain a parental/guardian consent form.
Please register for this clinic before Wednesday, July 21, 2021 at 10:00 am.
*** This event is NOT open to the public. Registration is required. ***
For additional information on COVID-19 vaccines, please visit the CDC website.