- This event has passed.
New Student Orientation Session II
June 27 10:00 am at June 28 12:00 pm
What will I do as a student at Orientation?
• Meet fellow members of the Class of 2023
• Meet faculty and your academic advisor
• Get to know the Rivier campus
• Receive your fall course schedule
• Experience Raider spirit!
• Stay overnight in our residence halls
What is Parent Orientation?
Parent Orientation is a day-long, separate program for family members that introduces those close to a Rivier student to the services and resources the University has to offer. Specifically, family members will:
• Learn more about campus services
• Meet with current students, faculty, staff, and administrators
• Meet with fellow parents of the Class of 2023
• Engage in presentations and one-on-one interactions
Registration opens Friday, April 5, 2019