Tania Centra, MS, APRN, FNP-C
Tania Centra is full-time faculty in the Family Nurse Practitioner graduate program at Rivier University since 2020. She has over 20 years of nursing experience as an RN and FNP, working primarily with children and adolescents in several states before moving to New Hampshire in 2008. Since 2017, she has also worked part-time as a family nurse practitioner in college health services.
- M.S., Texas A&M University
- BSN, Laurentian University
- College Health
- NSG 512 Advanced Family Nursing Theory II – Hybrid and Online
- NSG 513 FNP Seminar and Practicum II – Hybrid and Online
- NSG 516 Advanced Health Assessment