Patricia Hagan, MN, M.Ed., RN, CCRN, CNE
Patricia Hagan brings four decades of critical care and emergency nursing expertise with 27 years of military experience concentrated in trauma nursing in austere environments. She oversees the annual Mass Casualty Exercise, which is the culmination of trauma and triage principles learned throughout students’ last semester.
Patricia has experience working as an instructor of Pediatric Nursing, Pediatric Advanced Life Support (PALS), Emergency Nursing Pediatric Course (ENPC), Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS), Trauma Nursing Core Course (TNCC), Basic Life Support (BLS), and International Trauma Life Support (ITLS).
- MN, Louisiana State University Medical Center
- M.Ed., University of West Florida Pensacola
- BSN, Hahnemann Hospital School of Allied Health Professions
- Diploma in Nursing, Hahnemann Hospital School of Nursing
- NSG 205 Care of the Child
- NSG 203 Care of the Adult II
- NSG 221 Pathophysiology
- NSG 101 Fundamentals in Nursing