Cynthia Ludwick, MS, APRN, PMHNP-BC
Prior to joining Rivier University, Cynthia Ludwick worked in geriatric inpatient nursing, home health nursing, office nursing, and addiction nursing. These positions became the catalyst for continuing her education to become a Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner.
As a Nurse Practitioner, she worked in community mental health settings, serving severely and persistently mentally ill patients until 2016. In addition to being a full-time faculty member at Rivier University, she is continuing her personal and professional growth by working in private practice.
- M.S., Rivier University
- B.S., Liberty University
- ADN, New Hampshire Technical Institute
- Psychiatric Mental Health
- NSG502AO Psychopharmacology
- NSG520AO Advanced Psych Nursing Theory I
- NSG521PA Psych Nursing Practicum I
- NSG521SH Psych Nursing Seminar I
- NSG522AO Advanced Psych Nursing Theory II
- NSG523PA Psych Nursing Practicum II
- NSG523SH Psych Nursing Seminar II
- NSG602BO Evidenced-Based Practice NSG/Healthcare