Christina Griecci, Ph.D., MPH
Dr. Christina Griecci is an Assistant Professor and the Director of Public Health Programs at Rivier University. She has training in epidemiology, biostatistics, and behavioral science with a research background focused on examining lifestyle risk factors for chronic disease prevention among children and families.
- Ph.D., University of Massachusetts Medical School
- MPH, Northeastern University
- B.S., Villanova University
- PH101 Introduction to Public Health
- PH201 Epidemiology in Public Health
- PH203 Public Health Seminar
- PH402 Program Planning and Evaluation
- PH495 Public Health Internship/Capstone
- PH501 Public Health: A Population-Based Approach
Recent Publications and Proceedings
- Du M, Griecci CF, Kim DD, Cudhea F, Ruan M, Eom H, Wong JB, Wilde PE, Michaud DS, Lee Y, Micha R. Cost-Effectiveness of a National Sugar-Sweetened Beverage Tax to Reduce Cancer Burden and Disparities in the United States. JNCI Cancer Spectrum. 2020.
- Wang ML, Otis M, Rosal MC, Griecci CF, Lemon SC. Reducing Sugary Drink Intake through Youth Empowerment: Results from a Pilot-Site Randomized Study. Int J Behav Nutr Phys Act. 2019;16(1):58.
- Borg A, Griecci CF, Lemon SC, Kane K, Pbert L, Li W, Rosal MC. Design and methods of Healthy Kids & Families: Overcoming family, social, and environmental barriers to childhood healthy weight. BMC Obesity. 2019; 1;6(1):19.
- Silfee VJ, Haughton CF, Kini N, Lemon SC, Rosal MC. Weight Perceptions and Weight-Related Behaviors among Low Income Postpartum Women. J Obes Weight-Loss Medic. 2018; 4:022.
- Haughton CF, Waring ME, Wang ML, Rosal MC, Pbert L, Lemon SC. Home Matters: Adolescents Drink More Sugar Sweetened Beverages When They Are Available at Home. Journal of Pediatrics. 2018; 202:121-8.
- Silfee VJ, Haughton CF, May C, Sreedhara M, Lopez- Cepero A, Jake-Schoffman DE, Rosal MC, Lemon SC. Objective physical activity assessment in lifestyle physical activity interventions: A systematic review. Preventive Medicine Reports. 2018; 11: 74–80.
- Haughton CF, Silfee VJ, Wang ML, Lopez-Cepero A, Estabrook D, Frisard C, Rosal MC, Pagoto SL, Lemon SC. Racial/ethnic representation in lifestyle weight loss intervention studies in the United States: A systematic review. Preventive Medicine Reports. 2018; 9:131-7
- Wang ML, Haughton CF, Frisard C, Pbert L, Geer C, Lemon SC. Perceived weight status and weight change among a U.S. adult sample. Obesity (Silver Spring). 2017 Jan;25(1):223-228.
- Haughton CF, Wang ML, Lemon SC. Racial/Ethnic Disparities in Meeting 5-2-1-0 Recommendations among Children and Adolescents in the United States. Journal of Pediatrics. 2016 Aug; 175:188-194.e1.