Regional Recruiter and Partnership Coordinator
The Regional Recruiter and Partnership Coordinator will represent the Center for Behavioral Health Professions and Workforce Development in the recruitment of both individual students and cohorts of students through agreements with regional organizations. In addition, the Regional Recruiter and Partnership Coordinator will represent the Center and the University’s academic programs at on-campus events and off-campus events by exhibiting and providing support where appropriate. The position serves as a liaison working with prospective students and participants, community partners, and internal programs.
- Build enrollment with targeted recruitment activities.
- Generate qualified student enrollments by managing existing and acquiring new partners, attending conferences, cold calling, lead follow up, industry research and engagement activities.
- Represent the Center and the University’s academic programs at on-campus events and off-campus events by exhibiting
- Grow and retain community and strategic partnerships that lead toward growing enrollment.
- Maintain databases of partners and participants engaged in programs and services.
- Liaise with colleagues in the University’s academic and administrative departments.
- Develop and extend Rivier’s community and employer relationships in collaboration with University Career Services.
- Assist with any and all program implementation including logistics, presentation design, record keeping, communications, and financial monitoring.
- Collaborate and support meeting planning and implementation.
- Maintain accurate data for reports and informed decision-making as well as produce reports as needed.
- Maintain social media pages focused on recruitment primarily and information sharing secondarily.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Two years of experience in business development or project management preferred.
- Strong skills in project coordination, customer relations, and service, recruitment, and communication.
- Experience with marketing, sales, database management, and information technology preferred.
- Must be a self-starter and willing to complete administrative tasks.
- Willingness and ability to travel on behalf of the University to recruit and collaborate with partners. A valid driver’s license is required.
- Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills including the ability to work effectively with a wide variety of individuals including staff, students, and faculty and build and maintain relationships.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook).
- Experience with social media tools; and
- Ability to quickly master other technological tools as needed.
The Center for Behavioral Health Professions and Workforce Development partners with the region’s employers in ensuring a trained workforce ready to meet the demands of regional healthcare, schools, and governmental initiatives. Encompassing the University’s extensive graduate programs in counseling, school psychology, psychiatric mental health nursing, public health and healthcare administration, the Center seeks to create partnerships and pathways to professional degrees and licensure requirements including LDAC and MLADC. The Center emphasizes the impact that Rivier’s academic programs can have in expanding a professional workforce prepared to address behavioral health issues, especially substance use disorder (SUD), through education, prevention, and treatment.
Review of applications will begin immediately and continue until the position is filled. Interested individuals are invited to apply and while we appreciate every applicant’s interest, only those under consideration will be contacted.
Applicants are asked to submit a cover letter including starting pay expectations, resume, and the contact information for three (3) professional references to email@example.com.
Rivier University does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, age, veteran status, marital status, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation or disability in admission or access to, treatment in or employment in its programs and activities, and Title IX requires that the University not discriminate on the bases stated above.
Rivier University is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Rivier University has the advantage of a central New England location in a thriving small city less than 50 miles from metropolitan Boston. With a student population of 2,300 undergraduate and graduate students, the University is recognized for academic excellence, a strong liberal arts program, and professional career preparation in various fields.
Dedicated to its mission of transforming hearts and minds to serve the world, Rivier University is guided by the faith heritage, intellectual tradition, and social teachings of the Roman Catholic Church. The faculty and staff are engaged in the education of the whole person in the context of an open and inclusive academic community that cultivates critical thought, sound judgment, and respect for all people. We especially encourage candidates who are committed to enhancing the racial, ethnic, or cultural diversity of the University to apply.